Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My Blog Beat Up Your Blog

And now it's sitting in the ER bleeding all over the freshly shampooed carpet. Yes I said pooed.
Poo'ed? Must be french for "I like it when you wear your flannel jammies and talk dirty to me on the internet".
Leave it to a frenchman en it might not git done. This about my twelfth Blog and I swore I'd give it up and never make another one yet here I am back in Blogville with $2.00 in loose change in my holy pockets wearing nuthin but a tore up old camel muscle shirt.
I used to have muscles but I got old and they moved on somewhere's else. I have to go axe president cutris a question now. I probably won't be back so I hope you find my initial and final post to be fullfilling and entertaining and I hope it changes your life in ways that are beneficial to mankind and farm animals alike.

Sincerely,
Chump

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home