Friday, July 01, 2005

Fame

Today I'd like to address something that has always seemed to escape me...FAME

Since I don't have one of those fancy, irritating music playing things on here, I ask that you go ahead (and maybe you already have) and start playing David Bowie's 'Fame' in your mind's jukebox. If you don't have one of these, stop reading this now and go put yourself on report!
Okay are ya grooving? I am.
Everytime I think I am about to become famous, or feel that I am nearing fame, I find that I am nowhere even close to becoming famous. This has been the story of my life. I am afraid as I approach my Golden Years (huh huh get it? change the song in ya head), that I will not even recognize that I am famous when it finally happens...
Of course I am afraid of alot of things, like, cougars and tornados, but I already covered these in previous posts.
So you may be asking yourself why I am not yet famous? I will address this in my next post which will be entitled "BLAME". For now, I am off to poke the governor with a big stick...

Didinya just love the cougar chow ad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home