Saturday, April 22, 2006

Interstellar Traveler, Hard Landing For Moopak

April 23, 2006 (11›>13".2.86¾ Zimbob local time)
Blue Planet (with white swirly condensation instances)
Interstellar Traveler, Moopak Reporting

The Blackvoid has now shrouded itself over the Blue Planet. It reminds me of how the Kowplots used to cloak the Chocolate Mountains on the planet Calforn, where I existed briefly in my youth. Pardon my reminisc…

Before the Brightball went away, I managed to recalibrate my Shpoklab and created an RPM (refracted pixelation module) of my position and appearance. I am disguised as the orange colored Inbloop, you can clearly see the Hop-Hop on top of my head.


RPM Copyright 11›>13". - Moopak, Inc.


I have learned that the place I have landed is called Green Bay. Translated into Mukmak, Green Bay is pronounced "Fagbank" (or Farve in Swahili), meaning "Land Of Cheese and Intergalactic Flatulence". I learned of the name of this place from a being named KFAG, 1040 A.M. Green Bay. I picked up the beings broadcast on my Farimba. It has not responded to any of my hailing messages as of yet. I continue to bounce my signals off the white swirly instances and remain hopeful of reply.


It also has become apparent in the past few Tarpots that I must have landed pretty hard. The gaseous movement having ceased after the Brightball went away, I now can feel the C7 circuitry in my Fribyon pulsating, this is causing me considerable Owooh. Microeclectic re-calibration went Ok, but I might need to move soon as I’m sure you are all very aware from experience, this will not suffice as it is merely a short-term Aidband.


In the interim, I have detected traces of Voltars traveling in long black snake-like strings that are hung on Stampars everywhere around my vicinity. I believe these to be Voltar highways and if so, I will be able to travel the Blue Planet with impunity while simultaneously recharging my Amplars. This would be both convinient and economic if my theory holds true.


I may initiate insertion into the grid in a while, but I need to complete a rain check prior to attempting this. I have not prepared myself for this yet as I have been staring upwards for half a tarpot. I cannot quite visibly locate Zimbob and I find that I cannot stop myself from trying. I think I will power down my C4 circuitry for a few tarpots of rest before I begin my raincheck.


As I conclude this report, I find myself missing the Hop-Hops, they have now gone away with the Brightball.I became quite fond of them earlier and hope they return soon. Perhaps when the Brightball returns?


Blipblap,

Moopak


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home