Saturday, April 22, 2006

Interstellar Traveler, Moopak’s Initial Report

April 22, 2006 (10›>13".2.86¼ Zimbob local time) Post-exoplasmic Insertion, Blue Planet (with white swirly condensation instances) Interstellar Traveler, Moopak Reporting

I have arrived and inserted myself within a green region on the Blue Planet (with white swirly, etc). My journey has lasted many tarpots and it is now good to be stationary. It took me a while to get my planet legs again, but I am now somewhat moderately stable if the gaseous movement does not increase it’s velocity. Very slow moving, shiny flying devices fired their deathrays at me on my descent, I am pleased to report that the new Exoplasmic Inhibitors worked very well affording me complete protection from the futile hostility. I shall file an official performance report with Arfblat at Floog Depot A-10 once I can safely make contact on my Farimba.

I have engaged my Thermolulator and have formed my being into the shape of a multi-colored Inbloop. Since remaining stationary until my planet legs regain stability, I have been vistied by several buzzy striped flying Hop-Hops. They do no harm to me, but they leave a sticky yellow colored powder on my exterior. This does not seem to be harmful as far as I can tell, but tends to make me Hawchoo.

In this form I wait. As I speak this, I have been observing liquid drops falling from above. I have determined that these fall from the white swirlies above as the gravita must pull them down somehow. These objects dance when striking hard surfaces and they dissipate if landing upon the softer green bladed standing beings or the brownish ground matter. I have tried speaking to these phenomena, but they do not respond. They have all now gone to where they go. I shall stand watch for their return and continue my observations.

There is no sign yet of Unglip. My kind have informed me that Unglip has been reporting from a similar planet. Unglip is of my kind, but we are not related as I was assembled on Tarmac-8 in the Zimbob System, near outpost Alpha-Blataz. I believe Unglip was made in New Jersey, but I am not sure.

Of course it is entirely possible that he is standing right next to me as another Inbloop or he could be somewhere half way across the Blackvoid. If I see him, we shall have much to share, if not, I assume I will have more to report when the Brightball reappears.

1 Comments:

Blogger CuTRis said...

Unglip says, "hi"

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home