Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Tax Lady

I let the tax lady in this morning. The house was trashed! I was standing in the kitchen in my pajamas making coffee and I asked her to come back in an hour so's I could straighten things up but she wasn't having any of it...so's she went thru the messy house while I'm grinding my coffee beans. Before she went in the basement, she asked if there were any pets down there. I said nope. Had I had any coffee in me I would have warned her about the cougar. Good thing he was asleep under a pile of dirty laundry, if he had woke up she'd a shit a pile of flourescent nacho doritos.

I think she thought that if she gave me an hour I would have hid all the remodeling I have done since 1992? What a job...wandering thru people's filthy houses raising their taxes?

1 Comments:

Blogger CuTRis said...

Taxes suck! It's almost like giving your money to somone else...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home