Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Interstellar Traveler, Moopak Enters The Grid

April 25, 2006 (13›>13".8 Zimbob local time)
Blue Planet (with white swirly condensation instances)
Interstellar Traveler, Moopak Reporting

There are always some risks involved when entering an unknown grid for the first time. One of the most common accidents is where one enters the grid with an amplar not fully charged. Combine this with the fact that I have not entered a grid in a million tarpots so I am way out of practice. Of course I had an accident…

Don’t get me wrong, it’s always fun when entering a grid. I don’t know which I like better, the getting sucked in part or the getting ejected out part. One things for sure, it doesn’t last long enough!

I entered the grid at this point.


I know, a pretty typical looking station when looking at it. The nearer I got, I could feel the rush of the voltars moving damn near at the speed of light. I engaged the Thermolulator and I was sucked into the grid with a sudden whoosh. Kids, do not try this at home!

Well if you remember I had drained one of my amplars while trying to talk to Trudy. So I entered the grid in a compromised state. Naturally, an accident occurred. Instantly my C4’s and C7 got seperated, occasionally this happens when the C5 interferes with the truncated aft stabilizers. My C4’s ended up in a place called Washington DC and I had no clue where my C5 and Fribyon ended up being ejected. I managed to make contact with Arfblat on my Farimba after the incident (my amplars were succesfully recharged in the grid). After retoning his toner, he managed to locate my Fribyon and more importantly, my C5. Turns out my Fribyon and my C5 ended up someplace called San Franscisco.

Arfblat still hasn’t pinpointed the exact location but he is working on finding my ass. I have decided to wire Trudy some Inbloops as I already miss her. Man I feel good, but I won’t be able to do much until my circuits are all in one location!

My initial impression is that I have much work to do in this place called Washington.

Blipblap,

Moopak

2 Comments:

Blogger CuTRis said...

Lost your ass again huh?

10:42 AM  
Blogger CuTRis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home