Sunday, April 23, 2006

Interstellar Traveler, Moopak Gets Pissed
April 23, 2006 (11›>13".2.89(0) Zimbob local time)
Blue Planet (with white swirly condensation instances)
Interstellar Traveler, Moopak Reporting

Well I didn’t get much shut eye since my last report. After a while, an object appeared above, it was a Dimball. It was very still and I had just powered down my C4’s and suddenly I kicked out of power-save mode. At first I didn’t know what to think. I almost fried my C7 circuitry from the shock. I was visited by a quad-pedal creature similar to a Tailwagger. The creature stopped about a Flim from me and situated itself into a tri-pedal. It then proceeded to spray me with a foul liquid which I found very distressing. It then transformed itself back into a quad-pedal and motored away very clumsily. I am still analyzing this event…

Once the Dimball completed it’s low arc and settled down behind the horizon, the Brightball came back, slowly at first. Now it is shining brilliantly. I was soon visited by a Hop-Hop. I found this very stimulating at first, I tried to make contact with it using my Farimba. Well to make a long story short, I ended up using way too many voltars and drained one of my amplars in the process. I ended up spending the better part of a tarpot trying to convince the Hop-Hop to stop trying to fly up my Fribyon!

I did learn that the Hop-Hop’s identity is Bee# 34,593,201, female worker unit, from the Lombardi Street Hive (located under a grass pile in some guy’s yard near Lambo Field). I just call her Trudy. I think she likes me. I shall miss her soft buzzing around my C5, but I have a lot of work to do.

Though I still smell bad, I did manage to complete my raincheck. If all goes well, I will soon engage the Thermolulator and attempt to insert myself into the grid.

Blipblap,

Moopak

1 Comments:

Blogger CuTRis said...

The language is giving me some stupac, but I think Moopac got peed on by a dog!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home